I tried, but I just could not wrap my head around Bazaar and Launchpad. Both are amazing technologies from one of my favourite firms: Canonical. However for this project, there was too much hassle to get started and to migrate to using Bazaar. So instead I’m reverting back to the tried and true: Subversion and SourceForge. I setup a new account for myself on SourceForge, and renewed the project’s account. I’ll setup a TaskFreak! TODO list and web analytics for the project next. And after that I’ll dive back into developing justCheckers. Also plan on recruiting developers to help out once I stabilize the source code.